|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Application:||Limestone, Rock, Metal Ore,|
|Max Feeding Size:||500 Mm||Coating:||Customizable|
|Condition:||Brand New||Warranty:||2 Years|
PE Jaw Rock Crusher Machine,
Mining Industry Jaw Rock Crusher,
Small Stone Crusher With Screen
The Stone Crushing Plant mainly consists of Vibrating Feeder, Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher or Impact Crusher, Vibrating Screen, Belt Conveyor and Control System, etc. It is completely capable to crush and screen limestone, marble, granite, basalt, river gravel and other hard stone materials, and produce sand & gravels with various granularities for construction and building industry. We are able to design and manufacture complete crusher plants with capacity from 30tph to 500tph, and to provide optimum and most economical solutions according to customers' requirements on stone specifications, output, application, etc.
1. Model for the latest products, a wide range of applications, with a compact structure, long service life, and high work efficiency.
2. Adjustable for easy wear parts, Easy replacement of wear and spare parts.
3. High capacity, less costly and Easy to install.
4. The machine has a large crushing ratio, uniform product size, simple structure, convenient maintenance, can crush the compressive strength of a variety of materials is not more than 320 MPa, is the first choice for primary crushing equipment.
5. First-class technology, reliable pre-sale customer service quality. The products meet European CE certification standards.
The motor transmits through belt, drives the moving jaw to do periodic motion towards the fixed jaw by the eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw plate increases when mobile jaw moving. So the mobile jaw moves towards the fixed jaw. The stuff will be crushed in this process. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw decreases when moving jaw moves down, the moving jaw moves leaves fixed jaw by pulling rod and spring, the final crushed stuff will be discharged from the outlet.
|Model||Input size (mm)||Input (mm)||Output size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Weight (t)||Size (mm)|